Five Things Attorneys Can Pivot To Without The Estate Tax Click to Listen to Bob's description
Join estate and tax planning expert Robert Keebler as he discusses five of the best income tax and asset protection ideas in 2018. This is one of the best opportunities for lawyers and trust officers to help clients since the Tax Reform Act of 1986. The challenge is a massive paradigm shift away from estate tax planning to mastering additional income tax and asset protection strategies.
Examine practical examples and learn how to plan for Section 199A, the principles of decanting, planning for asset protection, estate planning for IRAs, as well as how to integrate income tax planning into estate plans.
- Better Understand Section 199A planning – including trusts
- Decanting Existing Trusts to capture the 1014(a) basis adjustment
- Asset protection planning with entities and trusts including SLATs and other third-party trusts
- Estate planning for IRAs including Stretch IRAs, Roth IRAs and IRAs payable to trusts
- Income tax is the new estate tax including CRTs, NINGs, avoiding low basis gifts, income shifting and trusts
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.