Exploiting the 2017 Tax Act: Creative New Federal and State Income Tax Savings Opportunities - Click to Listen to Steve's description
Congress rushed the 2017 Tax Act. In doing so, they left creative estate planners multiple opportunities to exploit the income tax laws in order to save a substantial amount of federal and state income taxes. The combination of the nearly unlimited gift tax exemption, the new income tax brackets and the IRC 199A pass-thru business deduction have opened the door for a substantial amount of federal and state income tax savings. How do we exploit the new rules?
Join Estate Planning Attorney Steve Oshins and he dazzles the audience with:
- The concept of immediate gratification
- Why proper planning will now get you more thank you’s than ever from your clients
- Saving state and federal income taxes using NING Trusts
- Saving state and federal income taxes using third-party non-grantor trusts
- Why we should change most grantor trusts into non-grantor trusts
- Why we might unwind installment sales to IDGTs
- Splitting off extra equity from existing IDGTs with outstanding installment sales
- Opportunities to sprinkle income to lower federal and state income tax brackets
- Exploiting the 2017 Tax Act with multiple trusts, maybe even ten trusts for one client
- A list of economic opportunities for each separate taxpayer trust
- All of the eligible taxpayers to use to exploit the new IRC 199A Pass-Thru Business Rules
- Using your newborn baby as an additional IRC 199A taxpayer
- Exploiting decades-old tax policy to leave the gift tax alone that Congress seems to have forgotten
- Decanting to exploit the new tax laws
- Exploiting the IRC 199A pass-thru business opportunities with proper choice of business entity
- The 28.57% Magical W-2 Formula to maximize the IRC 199A pass-thru business deduction
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.