Growing Your Firmís Revenue using the Non-Grantor Trust State Income Tax Chart
The estate tax exemption is now so high that very few of our clients need advanced estate tax planning. This shifts the emphasis to planning to saving income taxes, especially given the new $10,000 State & Local Taxes deduction limitation. Every July, Steve Oshins releases his Non-Grantor Trust State Income Tax Chart through LISI. But this time, he is not only releasing the Chart itself, but through this webinar he is also releasing many of the planning techniques that can be used to increase your firm’s revenue using the Chart. Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, it is crucial for you to attend this very important webinar. In total, you will have 60 minutes of exciting, informative discussion. Join Steve Oshins on August 3rd at 3pm ET when he will give you a step-by-step tutorial to maximize your ability to save state income taxes for your clients.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn why income tax planning is now so important
- Get a step-by-step explanation of many of the key states’ taxing statutes and how to use this knowledge
- Discover planning opportunities with existing non-grantor trusts
- Discover planning opportunities with existing grantor trusts
- Find out different ways to modify these trusts to save income taxes
- Learn why many installment sales to IDGT transactions should now be unwound
- Explore incomplete and completed gift options to save state income taxes with the client’s assets
- Hear about ways to use this information to get the client’s parents and grandparents to hire you too
- And much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.