Six 199A Case Studies: Important Steps Advisors Need to Take When Modeling a Clientís Numbers - A Rebroadcast --NOTE: Program wiil be live if new regs come out.
Six 199A Cases Studies: Important Steps Advisors Need to Take When Modeling a Client’s Numbers
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act created new Code Section 199A, which presents advisors with six tricky questions that require detailed quantitative analysis before clients can be properly advised on what to do:
Join Bob Keebler in his exclusive LISI webinar where he uses the case study
method to demonstrate:
- How he calculates the 199A pass-through deduction for service and non-services businesses;
- How he models the complex choice of entity question and whether a client is “better off” being a C Corporation or a pass-through entity;
- How he counsels clients on whether they should remain as an employee or elect to convert to independent contractor status;
- How he models whether Schedule C business owners should switch to S corporation status and pay themselves a salary to claim a 199A deduction;
- How he calculates the 199A deduction when interests in pass-through entities are owned by fiduciaries such as trusts and estates; and
- How he models making qualified retirement plan contributions that can reduce a client’s taxable income, and how that impacts the IRC 199A deduction.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.