Time Sensitive Charitable Tax Opportunities: Technical Rules that Provide Solid Tax and Practical Opportunities for Taxpayers and their Charities and Family Members.
Please join tax lawyers Michael Lehman, Alan Gassman and Brandon Ketron for this interesting and thorough treatment of what entities and assets can be used to best allow charitable clients to enjoy the best possible tax results while helping charitable and family causes.
Discussion will include the following, as well as "2020 only" opportunities" that must be understood, including:
1. What entities can receive gifts of appreciated assets, including family foundations
and private operating foundations.
2. To what extent can a donor or family members retain possession and control of
artwork and collectibles that have been donated to charity.
3. How to handle appreciated and depreciated real estate, rental arrangements and
debt financed assets.
4. How to give part ownership of a business entity to charity without surrendering
5. What can be done to help assure that a charity will make appropriate use of an
asset to assure deductibility based upon fair market value and not basis.
6. Appraisal and requirements that are essential to understand.
And much more.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)