What The CRUT? Is It Time to Put One Up? - A Special Re-Broadcast
Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUTs") can come in many different varieties and have many uses, many of which are not well understood by even experienced practitioners. In addition many practitioners can make good use of client friendly explanations and slides, and may like to see exactly how Number Cruncher can be used to easily run numbers that can be used in demonstrations.
Please join Jerry Hesch, Alan Gassman and and Brandon Ketron in their exclusive LISI Webinar where they will cover the following points:
1. Basic CRUT rules, do's and don'ts, and when a CRAT may be preferred.
2. How to run numbers for CRUT's and how to demonstrate tax savings.
3. Drafting suggestions and what to change from the IRS or other forms.
4. Use a CRUT for the primary purpose of income tax deferral or reduction.
4. FLIP NIMCRUTS and how they work.
5. What can and cannot be owned under a CRUT, and CRUT alternatives.
6. Early termination opportunities and pitfalls.
7. Innovative structures you may not know about.
And much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)