Kevin Cameron CPA's PPP Spreadsheet With Repayment Calculation and Document Tracker System
Save time, increase accuracy, and provide a solid and attractive work product and collaboration tool for your clients with PPP loans, in a manner consistent with the new Forgiveness Application and Regulations.
ALL REGISTRANTS WILL RECEIVE INCLUDES INSTANT DELIVERY OF THE EXCEL FILE UPON REGISTRATION
Join Alan Gassman, Brandon Ketron and practicing CPA Kevin Cameron for this 60 minute presentation on a comprehensive and easy to use spreadsheet that Kevin Cameron, CPA has developed to track allowable expenses and expenses that count towards loan forgiveness during the 8 week covered period. A good many CPA firms and businesses are using Kevin's very well designed and effective Excel tool to budget, calculate and keep track of expenses and what documentation will be needed for possible SBA audit.
Topics covered will include the following:
1. The PPP Payment Spreadsheet developed by Kevin will be discussed and provided as an Excel document for all attendees, along with discussion of calculations and safe harbors that are consistent with the new Forgiveness Application and Instructions.
2. Kevin's excellent explanation of the spreadsheet, and PPP loan proceeds use and forgiveness rules, using the spreadsheet as a line by line accountability, client education and tracking tool.
3. See how the 75% test and the reduction of employees limitation actually work as numbers are put on the spreadsheet and changed.
4. Discussion of what is now meant by the terms "incurred and paid" and proration calculations and strategies associated therewith.
5. Discussion of what is in included in the words "Retirement Plans" "Utilities" and other categories of expenses.
6. How medical practice and business Relief Payment money interact with PPP funds. What comes first or second or must be repaid?
7. Live Q&A with audience and hypothetical examples using Kevin's spreadsheet.
And much more.
Testimonials from previous presentations with Kevin's Spreadsheet are as follows:
- Please thank Kevin Cameron CPA GREAT webinar and spreadsheet...clients doctors etc and their staffs would really benefit a great deal from this particular presentation - LS, CPA
- Thank you very much. Wonderful excel file! - WH, CPA
- Thank you for a very informative webinar and the expense tracker. - JC, CPA
- I can't thank you enough for making this available. It will save me significant time and help assure that the advice I am giving my clients is sound and understandable. Hat's off to Kevin for what he has done here.- RD, CPA.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $179.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $159 for this webinar.
Alan S. Gassman, J.D., LL.M., is a partner in the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., and practices in Clearwater, Florida. He is a frequent contributor to LISI, and has published numerous articles and books in publications such as BNA Tax & Accounting, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Interactive Legal and Haddon Hall Publishing. The Alan Gassman Channel at Interactive Legal has recently opened, and features many books and resources, including many Florida and Federal based materials, forms and resources. He is also the Moderator for Bloomberg BNA's 2017 Estate Planning Webinar Series. On February 24th Alan and his partners Christopher Denicolo and Ken Crotty will present a Bloomberg BNA Webinar at 12:30 EST on Innovative Trust Planning for Uncertain Times. You can contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information with respect to these programs.