Planning for IRAs and Retirement Plans After the SECURE Act and the CARES Act - How the Landscape Has Changed
The SECURE Act and the CARES Act have provided a number of opportunities and wrinkles to planning for IRAs and retirement plans. Clients and their advisors need to be aware of such opportunities and wrinkles, and will want to understand the impact of the various opportunities brought about by recent important legislation. Alan Gassman, Chris Denicolo and John Beck will present a 60 minute webinar to review the opportunities for planning with IRAs and retirement plans in the aftermath of the SECURE Act and the CARES Act.
The program includes discussion of how to adapt to the work after the SECURE Act and the considerations and pros and cons necessary in evaluating whether to take advantage of any options afforded by the CARES Act, and how such opportunities impact a particular client’s estate plan. Join us for this informative and practical webinar, which will cover the following items and considerations:
1. A review of the sweeping changes brought about by the SECURE Act, and the CARES Act provisions which apply or affect IRAs and qualified retirement plans.
2. How to address planning in a world where the “stretch-IRA” is all but eliminated for almost all non-spousal beneficiaries.
3. Considerations that must be made when evaluating whether to act upon any of the opportunities set forth by the CARES Act with respect to IRAs and retirement plans.
4. Why borrowing or taking distributions from IRAs or retirement plans might not be the best option.
5. A general discussion of planning in light of the coronavirus and CARES Act, including key financial decisions, review of the recently released IRS FAQ, and factors to consider, tax planning opportunities, and much, much more.
6. Asset Protection Implications and Decision Charts in View of a Possible Recession or Worse.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.