The Top 12 Asset Protection Strategies to Protect Your Clients in 2020
Asset protection planning is a necessary subset of estate and financial planning. But which strategies work and don’t work? How do you know what to look for and then what to recommend to your clients? Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, it is crucial for you to attend this very important webinar. In total, you will have 90 minutes of exciting, informative discussion presented by Steve Oshins on Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 at 1pm ET. Steve will describe 12 great asset protection opportunities that planners should know.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn what asset protection is and what it isn’t
- Get an analysis of why settling a dispute should be the goal
- Discover ways to use a Third-Party Irrevocable Trust as an asset protection tool
- Find out the asset protection difference between a Support Trust and a Discretionary Trust
- Learn how to use Charging Order Protected Entities as asset protection tools
- Explore a Charging Order Protected Entity within another Charging Order Protected Entity
- Hear about Domestic Asset Protection Trusts
- Learn why Hybrid Domestic Asset Protection Trusts are better
- Discover little-known facts about Foreign Asset Protection Trusts
- Find out how to “decant” a Staggered Distribution Trust to enhance the protection from creditors
- Learn how to recapitalize a business entity and then protect the 1% voting share and why
- Hear about state law exemptions and protection under ERISA
- And much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.