Significant 2019 Developments Affecting Business Planning
The Year in Business Planning:2019
2019 turned out to be a very active year for changes in the law that impact business planning. In this exclusive LISI webinar, Paul will alert you to the many developments, including new regulations, caselaw and rulings in his own incisive but acerbic manner, in the areas of:
- Partnerships-four sets of new regs, MCM Investment Management v. Comr., Notice 2019-66, etc.
- S corporations-three sets of new regs, cases on tax affecting S corporation earnings, etc.
- ESOPs-cases where DOL is suing because the purchase price was too high, etc.
- Valuation-Kress v. United States, Jones Est. v. Comr. and Cavallaro v. Comr.
- Grantor trusts-Millstein, PLR 201927003, etc.
- Life insurance-new transfer for value regs, etc.
- IRC Sec. 199A-new regs, rulings and notices, etc.
- Opportunity zones-New regs, etc.
- corporate tax planning-Altera Corp. v. Comr., etc.
- buy-sell agreements- Niewiek v. Berends Hendricks Stuit Insurance Agency and Lund v. Lund and a whole lot more!!! Don’t miss this important update!!!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.