The Dual Hybrid DAPT: More Flexibility when Both Spouses Want Protection from Creditors
he Hybrid Domestic Asset Protection Trust has become the most important development in the asset protection industry. But when there are two spouses, a Dual Hybrid APT structure can be used that avoids any sort of Reciprocal Trust arrangement, but yet provides the greatest creditor protection, flexibility and access of any asset protection technique. After attending this session, the attendees will likely never again set up a regular Domestic Asset Protection Trust or Foreign Asset Protection Trust. The presenter will go through the basics and the advanced structural strategies that should be understood by all estate planners, whether you are an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer, a financial planner or a life insurance agent. Join estate planning and asset protection attorney Steve Oshins for 90 minutes of exciting and informative presentation.
In this webinar, you will:
* Learn how a Domestic Asset Protection Trust works
* Hear why there are potential limitations with regular DAPTs
* Discover what the Toni 1 Trust v. Wacker case said and what it didn’t say
* Learn why you should never use a DAPT jurisdiction that requires a new Affidavit of Solvency for each transfer to the trust
* Understand why a Third-Party Trust is so much more protective
* Discover how to design a Hybrid DAPT and why it is better than a regular DAPT or FAPT
* Learn how to use a Hybrid DAPT to move the settlement number in your client’s favor
* Find out how he Clean Trust/Dirty Trust strategy works
* Explore why the Hybrid DAPT is protected from bankruptcy whereas regular DAPTs and FAPTs aren’t
* Learn how the Dual Hybrid DAPT strategy works
* Understand all of the options to access the assets in both dual trusts after each spouse dies
* And much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.