2019 NING Trust Update: Saving Significant State Income Taxes for Your Clients in High State Income Tax Jurisdictions
The SALT deduction now limits the deductibility of state & local taxes paid to only $10,000 per year. This relatively recent change in the law has made state income tax planning arguably the most important area of practice. The stakes are much, much higher for our clients who pay large amounts of state income taxes because their deductibility is now so limited. To combat this problem, practitioners often use a Nevada Incomplete Gift Non-Grantor Trust, also commonly known as a NING Trust. Join nationally-known estate planning attorney Steve Oshins as he explains the state income tax problem and how and why a NING Trust works to solve the problem. Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, it is crucial for you to attend this very important webinar. In total, you will have 90 minutes of exciting, informative discussion. Join Steve Oshins on March 22nd at 3pm ET for this easy-to-understand webinar.
In this webinar, you will:
· Learn why state income taxes paid are now only deductible up to $10,000 per year
· Explore the NING Trust strategy in detail so you can explain it to clients
· Go through details of how to design a NING Trust to avoid gift taxes and to avoid state income taxes
· Learn about four different big opportunities
· Discover where a NING Trust can even help a resident of a state without a state income tax
· Find out how a NING Trust can increase the amount of exemption against federal capital gains taxes for a sale of certain C corporations
· Learn how to use a NING Trust to sprinkle taxable income into lower federal and state income tax brackets
· Explore the minute details about who can serve in each fiduciary and non-fiduciary role
· And much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.