How To Accurately Prepare the 709 Gift Tax Return
In his webinar, Bob provides advisors with an important refresher course on gift tax returns. This 90 minute course reviews the critical gift and GST issues encountered when preparing federal gift tax returns, Form 709. This simply is a "must see" webinar series for all practitioners. Bob will cover all of the following topics:
Major topics will include:
• The annual exclusion rules for gifts to trusts including required Crummey notices and § 2642(c) trusts
• QTIP elections on gift tax returns and the need for timely filing
• What should you disclosed for purposes of running the gift tax statute of limitations
• The reporting of family sales, installment sales to grantor trusts and SCIN sales
• Reporting GRATs, QPRTs and other split-interests
• Reviewing valuation reports
• Reporting valuation discounts for gifts of closely-held businesses and reporting requirements
• When to make disclosures on Form 8275 and 8275R
• The utilization of generation skipping transfer Tax exemption and the related automatic allocation rules
• Reporting gifts to 529 Plans
• Reporting the use of a deceased spouse’s unused exclusion exemption amount (DSUE)
• Understanding when gift splitting is allowed and how to report properly
• Adequate disclosure requirements and the statute of limitations
• How to allocate GST exemption on large formula gifts
• How to allocate GST exemption on ETIP gifts
• How to report defined valued clauses
• Understanding gift splitting
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.