Bob Keebler's First Look at the House Tax Bill: What Advisors Need to Know Now to Better Inform Their Clients - Plus - Preparing Forms 1041/706/709 - Two for one special
The House's Tax Bill was released on Thursday, November 2nd and we now know what the details look like. This latest step puts Congress on a fast and furious pace to completely re-write the tax code by Christmas, which could bring massive change to clients and practitioners alike.
The best way practitioners can prepare is twofold. First, develop a strong sense of where Congress is likely going. Second, join Bob Keebler in his upcoming LISI webinar on November 10th @ 3pm ET titled "Bob Keebler's First Look at the House Tax Bill: What Advisors Need to Know Now to Better Inform Their Clients."
Now that we have the actual language of the House bill, Bob's presentation will give attendees a clear sense of how this could impact clients. After reviewing Bob's webinar, practitioners will have the head start they need to help clients plan for the coming changes to the tax code. In this timely presentation, Bob will review:
· Planning strategies resulting from a reduced top corporate rate as well as a reduced top rate for certain pass-through income;
· Section 1004 of the House bill, which contains the "anti-abuse" rules designed to prevent certain high-earners from taking advantage of the 25% rate, including how the "30 percent business income" and "70 percent compensation" rules operate;
· The planning implications from the $10mil exemption and estate/GST tax repeal, and what that means to high net worth families;
· New Section 409B's impact on deferred compensation and stock option plans
· Business entity reclassification and planning opportunities;
· Planning implications from the simplification of personal income tax brackets as well as the potential loss of itemized deduction
·Why we could see the expanded use of NINGs, WINGs, SINGs and DINGs;
· The potential for expanded split dollar opportunities;
· Timing of gains and losses during the transition period;
· Timing of ordinary income, expenses and deductions during the transition period;
· The potential for expanded split dollar opportunities;
· Any questions you might have.
In this one-time "Two-for-the-Price-of-One" offer, your registration will give you the ability to watch Bob's House Tax Bill webinar as well as Bob's webinar titled "Beyond the Numbers: Understanding the Important Gift, Estate, and Income Tax Elections- Preparing Forms 1041/706/709" either at the scheduled time or - if for any reason you can't view it then - we'll automatically provide you with a link within 2 hours - to view them at your convenience as many times as you'd like.
Beyond the Numbers: Understanding the Important Gift, Estate, and Income Tax Elections
In this fast-paced webinar Bob will discuss important elections associated with Form 709, 706, and 1041. The focus of this course will be reviewing returns and identifying key issues.
· Gift splitting elections
· Reverse QTIP elections
· Electing out of automatic GST allocations
· Valuation issues
· 5-year 529 plan elections
· Section 642(c) chartible issues
· Section 691(c) issues
· Section 2013 PPT Credits
· Adequate disclosure rules
· Statute of limitations issues
· Section 2032A and alternative valuation date
· 754 partnership elections
· Understanding DNI
· Planning for Kenan gains
· And MUCH more
Your registration will entitle you to:
1) The handout materials and
2) The ability to watch the webinar anytime.
Note:There is no CE for these webinars.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.
Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP (Distinguished) is a partner with Keebler & Associates, LLP and is a 2007 recipient of the prestigious Accredited Estate Planners (Distinguished) award from the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. He has been named by CPA Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Practitioners in the United States and one of the Top 40 Tax Advisors to Know During a Recession. Mr. Keebler is the past Editor-in-Chief of CCH's magazine, Journal of Retirement Planning, and a member of CCH's Financial and Estate Planning Advisory Board. His practice includes family wealth transfer and preservation planning, charitable giving, retirement distribution planning, and estate administration. Mr. Keebler frequently represents clients before the National Office of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the private letter ruling process and in estate, gift and income tax examinations and appeals. In the past 20 years, he has received over 250 favorable private letter rulings including several key rulings of "first impression." Mr. Keebler is nationally recognized as an expert in estate and retirement planning and works collaboratively with other experts on academic reviews and papers, and client matters. Mr. Keebler is the author of over 75 articles and columns and editor, author, or co-author of many books and treatises on wealth transfer and taxation, including the Warren, Gorham & Lamont of RIA treatise Esperti, Peterson and Keebler/Irrevocable Trusts: Analysis with Forms. Mr. Keebler is the Chair of the AICPA's Advanced Estate Planning Conference. He is a featured columnist for CCH's Taxes Magazine - "Family Tax Planning Forum," Bob is also a contributing author to the American Bar Association's The ABA Practical Guide to Estate Planning. Robert.Keebler@KeeblerandAssociates.com