IRC Section 678 and Beneficiary Deemed Owner Trusts
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.
Edwin Morrow, J.D., LL.M., MBA, CFP®, CM&AA® is a manager of Wealth Strategies at Key Private Bank. As one of Key’s national wealth specialists, Ed works with local Key Private Bank financial advisory and trust teams nationwide. He is also national manager of wealth strategies communications for the private bank. He assists with in-depth reviews of high net worth clients’ estate, trust, asset protection and tax planning in order to better preserve, protect and transfer their wealth in a tax efficient manner. Ed has been with Key since 2005.
He was previously in private law practice in Cincinnati, Ohio, concentrating in taxation, probate, estate and business planning. Other experience includes drafting court opinions for the U.S. District Court of Portland, Oregon as a law clerk.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), History, Stetson University
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College
- Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Tax Law, Capital University Law School
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Xavier University
- Licensed to practice in all Ohio courts, U.S. District Court of Southern Ohio and U.S. Tax Court
- Board Certified Specialist through Ohio State Bar Association in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA®)
- Non-Public Arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)