Understanding New Section 199A & – A Post-Regulation Case Study Approach
Understanding and planning with the new Section 199A 20% pass-through business deduction is one of the largest opportunities in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This webinar will explore the mathematics of the deduction with an iterative case-study approach.
- Basic example working through the mechanics of the deduction
- Reducing income to the threshold limitation for a dentist client
- Spinning out practice real estate for a chiropractor client
- Spinning out non-service business interests for a chiropractor client
- Using aggregation to increase the deduction for a real estate client
- Understanding leverage and its new broader effect
- Using non-grantor trusts to increase the deduction
- Understanding how accelerated cost recovery interacts with the deduction
- Using S-Corps to meet the wage test for an engineering firm
- Adjusting wages to minimize taxes coordinated with the deduction
- How aggregation can cost a trucking client
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.