The Hybrid Domestic Asset Protection Trust: A Third-Party Trust that can turn into a Self-Settled Trust
Asset protection planning is a necessary part of estate planning. In fact, it is nearly impossible to design an estate plan without also including an element of asset protection planning. Some people will argue that Domestic Asset Protection Trusts (DAPTs) are the most protective technique. Others will argue that Foreign Asset Protection Trusts (FAPTs) are best. Join Steve Oshins where he will make the case that the Hybrid DAPT is far superior to both the regular DAPT and the regular FAPT.
In this webinar, he will:
· Describe regular DAPTs so the audience has a solid background
· Explain the differences among some of the DAPT jurisdictional options
· Summarize the different controls that the grantor can retain
· Provide an argument for why a regular DAPT may or may not work
· Demonstrate how protective a third-party discretionary trust can be
· Reveal multiple methods of accessing a Hybrid DAPT without actually being a beneficiary
· Explain his Down and Dirty technique to split the trust and access only one part of it
· And much more!
Your registration will entitle you to: 1) the handout materials and 2) the ability to watch the webinar either at the scheduled time or – if for any reason you can’t view it then – we’ll automatically provide you with a link within 24 hours – to view it at your convenience as many times as you’d like.
Note:There will be no CE for Steve's webinar.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.