Part 3 Split Dollar Webinar Series. ::Using Post-Final Regulation Loan Regime Arrangements
Save a bundle with a bundle.
• Loans that bear interest at the AFR and those that don’t
- Loans that bear interest at the AFR requiring interest payments or interest accrued
- Loans that don’t bear interest at the AFR
• The possible application of Federal Reserve Regulation U to large loan regime arrangements
• Exit strategies
• Related party loan regime arrangements respected as bona fide debt obligations
• Loan regime formats
• The insured as the lender
• The insured’s spouse as the lender
• The insured’s employer or controlled entity is the lender
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.