For Whom the Bell Tolls: Pre-Mortem Planning Options and a Look Forward at Post-Mortem Estate Planning
Join Ed Morrow and Paul Hood for a 90-minute webinar on the tax and non-tax planning options, considerations and actions that must be taken into account when a client is nearing the end of life. There always is so much going on around the end of life-there are steps that must be quickly taken prior to death. Ed and Paul will methodically review the options and other considerations in this regard, including the following categories of actions and considerations:
- General non-tax, non-financial concerns for all terminally ill and end-of-life situations
- Tax and financial concerns applicable to taxable and non-taxable estates alike
- Tax and financial planning ideas applicable only to taxable estates
- Tax and financial planning ideas applicable only to non-taxable estates
- Tax and financial planning ideas applicable only to business owners
- Income tax ideas – when decedent in higher bracket than beneficiary
- Income tax ideas – when decedent in lower bracket than beneficiaries
Don’t miss this practical and always timely webinar!!!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)