‘Tis the Season for Gift Planning: Planning for lifetime transfers BEFORE Year-End 2020
Will Uncle Sam be the Primary Beneficiary of Your Clients’ Estates?
The golden age of gifting is here now! 2020 provides gift and estate planning opportunities that can be taken advantage of before year-end. It is urgent that you connect with clients now to avoid missing out on the best tax planning options that may disappear after this year. For 2020, the estate and gift exemption is $11,580,000 per person ($23,160,000 per couple). The exemption can and should be used for lifetime gifts for wealthier clients who are more likely to be subject to a future estate tax.
The Gifting Math Shows Big Tax Savings
Learn exactly what to tell clients and why taking action now is so critical. This program not only goes through the three tiers of tax-exempt gifting, but also illustrates with clear examples how taxable gifts can save millions in taxes. The math is undeniable.
Provide High-Value Service to Affluent Clients
High-net-worth clients are always looking for simple ways to transfer wealth to their children and grandchildren tax efficiently—without getting involved in more complex trust and estate planning. This program provides easy, yet compelling and often overlooked solutions to implement immediately. If you are not addressing this with your current client, some other advisor is! See and hear how to explain these concepts to your top clients so they understand them well enough to explain to their family and friends – your future clients. You will be doing them a valuable service and look brilliant in the process.
This program features nationally recognized CPA, Ed Slott, taking you through the best year-end gifting strategies, including:
- The strategies that can enable your high-net-worth clients to instantly pocket millions in estate and income tax savings
- The 4 big tax benefits of gifting – clients will want all 4, once you show them how
- The 3 tiers of tax-exempt gifting, and why many of these opportunities are routinely missed
- The biggest and easiest wealth transfer vehicle in the Tax Code
- How to exploit tax-free tuition gifting based on IRS rulings. (Hint: It’s not just for college!)
- Unprecedented business succession planning opportunities are in play right now, but maybe not for long
- How to reduce exposure to or eliminate state estate taxes through year-end gifting
- How to lock in today’s generous gift and estate tax exemptions—before they are reduced. (Even IRS says it’s ok—use it or lose it!)
- Gifting cautions – it depends on the property
- Roth conversion ideas that can create tax-free gifts
- Family tree gifting ideas
- How to address clients’ practical concerns about gifting, including control and beneficiary issues
- Why targeted gifting is appealing to grandparents and parents
- How to communicate the absolute urgency of these gift and estate planning strategies so that clients and prospects will act on these planning moves now – that’s when everyone wins!
Plus – client-friendly charts you can use to explain these strategies
- How to lock in the future growth of your business by using this unprecedented time to create long-lasting value and loyalty – the key to long-term success in any business
- CPAs, attorneys and financial advisors have an immediate opportunity to provide valuable planning strategies needed now by clients with growing estates.
- The advice you share now can impact the clients and their families for years, decades and generations.
- How will the people relying on you remember you after this year?
- Did you ignore them or step up and come through for them?
- Clients and prospects will forever remember how their advisors stepped up to help them during these challenging times. They will also remember those who didn’t, and business and relationships will be lost.
- Now is the time to provide value and reinforce it by sharing these strategies and being the reassuring voice of reason they need at this time.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149*. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129* for this webinar. *plus applicable sales tax (if any)