Advanced Section 199A with Trusts and Estates
Recording and Slides are Available Here .
The new Section 199A 20% small business deduction is one of the largest opportunities in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This class is designed for lawyers, financial planners, trustees and CPAs that need to explore the limitations of the 199A deduction and how to design strategies that will help your clients optimize the deduction and reduce the impact of the service business, and nonservice business limitations.
In the course we will cover the following:
- Understanding the Overall 20% Deduction and the Troublesome Limitations
- Understanding the Difference Between the Service Business and Other Limitations
- Designing Trusts to Obtain New $157,500 Limitations
- Designing Separate Trusts for Children and Grandchildren to Optimize the 20% Deduction
- Planning for Large and Small Real Estate Ventures
- Planning for Non-Service Businesses
- Using 754 Elections to Create Additional Qualified Property
- Planning for the New Kiddie Tax When Property is Held by Children and Grandchildren
- How to use Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Plans to Reduce Service Business Income
- Restructuring to Improve the 20% Deduction
- Spin Off Real Property to Optimize the 20% Deduction
- How to Use IRC Section 355 to Separate Service and Non-Service Ventures
- How to Separate Service and Non-Service Ventures in Partnerships and LLCs
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.