Exploiting the 2017 Tax Act: Creative New Federal and State Income Tax Savings Opportunities - Click to Listen to Steve's description
Recording and Slides are Available Here .
Congress rushed the 2017 Tax Act. In doing so, they left creative estate planners multiple opportunities to exploit the income tax laws in order to save a substantial amount of federal and state income taxes. The combination of the nearly unlimited gift tax exemption, the new income tax brackets and the IRC 199A pass-thru business deduction have opened the door for a substantial amount of federal and state income tax savings. How do we exploit the new rules?
Join Estate Planning Attorney Steve Oshins and he dazzles the audience with:
- The concept of immediate gratification
- Why proper planning will now get you more thank you’s than ever from your clients
- Saving state and federal income taxes using NING Trusts
- Saving state and federal income taxes using third-party non-grantor trusts
- Why we should change most grantor trusts into non-grantor trusts
- Why we might unwind installment sales to IDGTs
- Splitting off extra equity from existing IDGTs with outstanding installment sales
- Opportunities to sprinkle income to lower federal and state income tax brackets
- Exploiting the 2017 Tax Act with multiple trusts, maybe even ten trusts for one client
- A list of economic opportunities for each separate taxpayer trust
- All of the eligible taxpayers to use to exploit the new IRC 199A Pass-Thru Business Rules
- Using your newborn baby as an additional IRC 199A taxpayer
- Exploiting decades-old tax policy to leave the gift tax alone that Congress seems to have forgotten
- Decanting to exploit the new tax laws
- Exploiting the IRC 199A pass-thru business opportunities with proper choice of business entity
- The 28.57% Magical W-2 Formula to maximize the IRC 199A pass-thru business deduction
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.