Practical Estate and Trust Planning After the Secure Act - Including Sample Provisions, Checklists and Client Explanation Letters - A Special Re-Broadcast
FEELING INSECURE ABOUT THE SECURE ACT?
Includes easy to understand charts, client letters, and sample language for the TEAPOT SYSTEM, which features teacups for minors and other special beneficiaries.
Practical Estate and Trust Planning After the Secure Act - Including Sample Provisions, Checklists and Client Explanation Letters
Join Christopher Denicolo, Brandon Ketron and Alan Gassman as they discuss the practical implications of the passage of the Secure Act including:
1. What provisions in trust documents can now be modified or eliminated
2. The benefits/downsides of maintaining retirement plans in conduit vs accumulation trusts.
3. The new Ten Year Stretch and exceptions thereto, and how to best coordinate the stretch trust rules to marital trusts.
4. Charts and spreadsheets illustrating the effect of the loss of the stretch IRA and how ‘conventional wisdom’ is not always right.
5. Sample beneficiary designation language.
6. Sample IRA trust provisions.
7. How to help evaluate if and when to have annuities under IRA’s and avoiding sales approaches and products that may be detrimental to your client
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.
Alan S. Gassman, J.D., LL.M., is a partner in the law firm of Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., and practices in Clearwater, Florida. He is a frequent contributor to LISI, and has published numerous articles and books in publications such as BNA Tax & Accounting, Estate Planning, Trusts and Estates, Interactive Legal and Haddon Hall Publishing. The Alan Gassman Channel at Interactive Legal has recently opened, and features many books and resources, including many Florida and Federal based materials, forms and resources. He is also the Moderator for Bloomberg BNA's 2017 Estate Planning Webinar Series. On February 24th Alan and his partners Christopher Denicolo and Ken Crotty will present a Bloomberg BNA Webinar at 12:30 EST on Innovative Trust Planning for Uncertain Times. You can contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information with respect to these programs.