Survive and Thrive Parts 1 & 2: Creative and Effective Tools and Strategies for Running Your Professional Practice in the Face of a Pandemic, for All Team Members
- Two 60 minute back to back sessions
In this exclusive, 2-Part LISI Webinar, Alan Gassman and nationally recognized Business Coach David Finkel will teach you and your team how to make smart decisions you may not have thought of, and navigate the uncertain moment as you improve and enjoy your firm during an intense moment in history.
In Part 1 of their webinar, Alan and David will cover the following topics:
- How to Run an Agile Business Through Uncertain Times
- Opportunity Hunting: How to Spot the Hidden Leverage Points to Help Your Firm Thrive When the Stake Are at Their Highest
- The 7 principles that all virtual companies must follow (or they’re courting with disaster)
- The Most Important Step You Can Take to Manage Cash Flow
Part 2 of their webinar is titled "Survive and Thrive Part Two: How to Run a Successful Professional Practice 'Virtually' Without Missing a Beat." With the social distancing and remain-in-place orders around the country, many companies have shifted to having part or all of their staff work remotely. But most companies have never learned the keys to doing this well. In Part 2, Alan and David will cover the 10 core principles to run a virtual company extremely well. You and youtr team will learn:
- The single most important shift you must make to harvest all the benefits of “virtual”.
- 5 tips to run virtual meetings that actually get stuff done.
- How to know if your staff is actually working (most companies get this wrong).
- How to shrink the units of accountability so that your remote team will not only succeed but thrive.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.