SECURE Act is going to be enacted as part of the spending bill; EVERYONE NEEDS TO RECONSIDER EVERYTHING!
The Secure Act Is Going to be Enacted this Week: Are You Fully Prepared?
10 DAYS TO THE TEN-YEAR RULE – EVERYONE NEEDS TO RECONSIDER EVERYTHING!
· Flowcharts, checklists and practical protocols to help you and your clients
· Urgent estate administration protocols for late 2019 deaths
· Urgent protocols to avoid disasters in case of early 2020 deaths
· The conduit trust RMD disaster and solutions – why most conduit trusts are now imprudent or worse
· Reformations and decanting to avoid a spendthrift disaster
· Selecting the right “heir” to receive the IRA
· The new spousal rollover trap and disclaimer planning
· IRD meets DNI – understanding the taxation of trusts named as IRA beneficiaries
· Examples to explain the quantitative difference under the new law compared to the old
· Using CRTs to maintain deferral and bracket management - the law and the math
· The mathematics of SECURE Act motivated Roth conversions for better bracket management and greater wealth transfer
· Using IRA trusts in low tax states to achieve state tax savings by avoiding or delaying the state taxation of the lump sum payout
· Using single life insurance to enhance bracket management - the unbiased math
· Using Second-to-Die insurance to increase wealth transfer
· Urgent action steps for ill and dying clients including avoiding conduit trusts and using out of state trusts
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.