Proactive 2019 Year End Planning
Year-end planning is an essential annual task and the last two months of 2019 will move quickly. Those who fail to plan, will lose out. Now is the time for you to encourage your clients to act. In this course Bob will discuss the following year-end planning strategies:
- Year-End Checklist
- Bracket Management
- Itemized Deduction Timing and Lumping
- Donor Advised Funds (DAFs)
- Gain Harvesting
- Loss Harvesting
- College Planning
- Defined Contribution Plan Funding
- “Asset Location”
- Roth Conversions
- The Secure Act
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs)
- Opportunity Zones
- Estate Tax Exemption Gifting – “Use-it-or-lose-it”
- Balancing “Step-up” and “Freeze”
- Using Non-grantor Trusts to Create Additional Taxpayers
- Using Non-grantor Trusts to Avoid State Income Taxation
- Decanting in Response to Law Changes
- § 199A Planning & Idea Checklist
- § 199A Planning & Retirement Account Funding
- 2020 Action Step Checklist
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.