The Efficacy and Application of 30 Common Trusts
Trust terminology can unfortunately be very confusing. A 100-page document is often named using the terms of a single-clause. However, practitioners must navigate this strange practice if they are to effectively advise their clients. In this presentation, I will cover 30 of the most popular types of trusts and explain in what situations they are generally effective for clients.
1. Revocable Living Trust (RLT)
2. Irrevocable Trusts
3. Simple Trusts; Complex Trusts
4. Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust (IDGT)
5. Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
6. Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
7. Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
8. Stand-Alone IRA Beneficiary Trust
9. Special Needs Trust (SNT)
10. Minor Trust
11. Spendthrift Trust
12. Blind Trust
13. Discretionary v. Non-Discretionary Trust
14. Medicaid Trust
15. Crummey Trust
16. 2642(c) Trust
17. Bypass Trust (B-Trust or Credit Shelter Trust)
18. Qualified Terminal Interest Property Trust (QTIP Trust or marital trust)
19. Dynasty Trust (GST Exempt Trust)
20. Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT)
21. Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
22. Grantor Retained Income Trust (GRIT)
23. Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT)
24. Qualifying Domestic Trust (QDOT)
25. Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
26. Incomplete Gift Non-grantor Trust (ING)
27. Domestic Asset Protection Trust
28. Foreign Trust
29. Electing Small Business Trust (ESBT)
30. Qualified Subchapter S Trust (QSST)
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.