Advanced Roth IRA Conversion Planning After the TCJA and Secure Act A Special Re-Broadcast
Thursday July 25
1:00 PM EDT - 2:30 PM EDT
The Secure bill, pending in the Senate, changes the mathematics of wealth transfer planning for IRAs. From an income tax standpoint, Roth conversions mitigate the negative bracket arbitrage of year ten payout.
While many professional advisors know about the basic rules of Roth IRAs, they do not understand the economic/tax intricacies associated with them. Unfortunately, the failure to understand the mathematical fundamentals of Roth IRAs can lead to making disastrous decisions. However, with a strong working knowledge of the quantitative “forces” which drive successful Roth IRA conversions, professional advisors will be able to give cogent, straightforward advice to their clients.
During this session, we will discuss the following topics:
· The Secure bill and ten year rule
· General conversion concepts
· Reasons to convert to a Roth IRA
· Taxation of Roth IRA conversions
· Taxation of Roth IRA distributions
· Mathematics of Roth IRA conversions
· Federal and State Estate tax considerations
· “Stretch” Roth IRAs for designated beneficiaries
· Roths for SNTs
· Roth to fund long-term care strategies
· Using insurance to preserve post-death “stretch-out”
· Tax-sensitive withdrawal strategies
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.