The End is NEAR for Stretch IRA - How to SIMULATE the BENEFITS for your clients.- A Special Re-Broadcast
The end is Near for the Stretch IRA – How to Simulate the Benefits For Your Clients
The paradigm shift from life expectancy distributions to a 10-year distribution is essentially a mathematical problem.
In the past six months a number of strategies have been developed to “simulate” a similar result to a stretch IRA. These strategies include Roth IRA conversions, purchasing life insurance in an ILIT, utilizing charitable remainder annuity trusts and charitable remainder unitrusts, using Nevada state tax-exempt IRA trusts along with tactical planning at both the beneficiary designation form level and the trust level. In this class, we will review the following:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the deferral and tax rate arbitrage associated with a charitable remainder trust
- Developing an understanding of the tax deferral, tax rate arbitrage, and tax free benefits of IRA relocation, capital gains conversion associated with a charitable remainder trust, tax-free benefits of IRA relocation, i.e., utilizing IRA distributions to purchase life insurance
- Understanding the efficacy of Roth IRA conversions and the true drivers of who should and should not convert
- Developing a mathematical understanding of the benefits of using the Nevada state tax-exempt IRA trust
- Developing a thorough understanding of the rate arbitrage of spreading income out across trust beneficiaries and across family members
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.