A FIRST LOOK AT IRA LIFE EXPECTANCY PAYOUT CHANGES UNDER THE ďSECURE BILLĒ AND THE BEST IDEAS SO FAR
In the biggest bill for retirement planning in years, Congress is poised to change the law for life expectancy payouts to either a five- or ten-year payout. This legislation has strong bipartisan support and is supported by the President.
Advisors, CPAs and lawyers will need to quickly pivot with innovative strategies for this new paradigm. If you wait until this bill is signed before beginning to pivot you will miss the 2019 planning opportunities. This class will cover:
1) Understanding the change in life expectancy payouts on traditional and Roth IRAs
2) Impact of the loss of deferral and bracket compression on wealth transfer planning
3) Using CRTs to maintain deferral and bracket management - the law and the math
4) Roth conversions for better bracket management and greater wealth transfer
5) Designing IRA trusts and the terrible payout result with RMD conduit trusts - the law and the math
6) Using IRA trusts in low tax states to achieve state tax savings by avoiding or delaying the state taxation of the lump sum payout
7) Using single life insurance to enhance bracket management - the unbiased math
8) Using Second-to-Die insurance to increase wealth transfer
9) Urgent action steps for ill and dying clients including avoiding conduit trusts and using out of state trusts.
10) Charitable strategies for the mass-affluent and the wealthy
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.