Fear Factor: Protecting Assets by Getting into the Creditor’s Head and Controlling his Mind
Asset protection knowledge is necessary for anyone in the estate planning or financial planning industries. Unfortunately, the industry is filled with bogus asset protection structures that likely won’t protect the assets when the structure is tested. A large part of the gamesmanship is reliant on getting into the creditor’s head and controlling his mind. What will happen when the structure is tested? Will the structure help the debtor achieve a low settlement number? Join nationally-known estate planning and asset protection attorney Steve Oshins as he explains this phenomenon and helps the attendees learn how to get into the head and control the mind of a creditor. Whether you’re an attorney, an accountant, a trust officer or a financial planner, it is crucial for you to attend this very important webinar. In total, you will have 90 minutes of exciting, informative discussion. Join Steve Oshins on May 24th at 3pm ET for this easy-to-understand webinar.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn the value of discussing asset protection with your clients
- Explore many of the asset protection strategies so you can explain them to clients
- Learn how creditors think and how to make them settle for substantially less than the amount they are owed
- Discover the value of getting into the creditor’s head and controlling his mind and how this influences the creditor’s perspectives
- Find out the differences among a judge’s perception versus what the law says versus reality
- Hear about why the dicta in the Huber case was wrong, but why that doesn’t seem to matter, and how to counter it
- Learn why even a Revocable Trust can sometimes induce a favorable settlement
- Explore the benefits of increasing the so-called Fear Factor by using a structure that will actually work, if tested in court
- Listen to some of the differences among DAPTs, Hybrid DAPTs, FAPTs, Third-Party Irrevocable Trusts and Charging Order Protected Entities
- Learn how to combine multiple strategies to really get inside the creditor’s head and frustrate him
- And much more!
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.