Bob Keebler & Keith Schiller: Avoiding and Unsnaring Estate and Gift Tax Audit Traps - Achieving Best Results from Estate and Gift Tax Audits
Wednesday April 24
3:00 PM EDT - 4:30 PM ET
In their exclusive LISI Webinar, Bob Keebler and Keith Schiller provide you with their insider’s tips on how to avoid nasty estate and gift tax audit traps. Let these nationally recognized experts get you up to speed on everything you need to know about IRS transfer tax audits in their dynamic, fast paced 90 minute webinar.
Topics Bob and Keith will cover include the following:
1. Basic steps to avoid estate and gift tax audits
2. Top IRS Audit Issues-- target rich environments
3. IRS audit capacity and assignments
4. How to best communicate with the IRS
5. Importance of timely completion of the audit
6. Ruling and TAM issue resolution
7. Dealing with difficult estate tax attorneys
8. Should the assessment period be extended with gift tax audits?
9 Making the record for effective appeals
10. Importance of litigation risks with appeals
11. Filing timely protective refund claims with the IRS and states
12. Protect burden of proof shifting
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.
Keith Schiller is a nationally known attorney, award-winning author, and lecturer whose advice is sought by other practitioners to aid their clients with estate tax return preparation and defense. The author of more than three dozen published articles and 10 course texts for continuing professional education, Keith has co-taught estate tax return preparation and audit defense with IRS estate tax attorneys, appeals officers and managers since 1997. He received the CalCPA Education Foundationís award for Outstanding Teaching Materials and has taught continuing education for professionals since 1987.