Critical 199A Mathematics Updates: What Advisors Need To Know To Properly Advise Clients About the Small Business Deduction
Advisers must have a strong understanding of Section 199A for the upcoming tax return filing season and understand its intricate calculations. Join nationally recognized 199A expert Bob Keebler and Michael Geeraerts in their exclusive LISI webinar on February 7 @ 3pm ET where they will review 199A deduction calculations with numerous examples.
Watching this webinar you will learn:
- How to calculate the deductible amount for each trade or business.
- How to calculate the phase-in of the W-2/UBIA limitations when taxable income is in the phase-out range as well as when taxable income is above the threshold.
- How to calculate the phase-out of the deduction for specified service trades or businesses when taxable income is in the phase-out range.
- How to calculate the deduction when aggregating or not aggregating two or more businesses.
- How qualified REIT dividends and qualified publicly traded partnership income impacts the deduction.
- How to allocate qualified business income, W-2 wages, and UBIA between a non-grantor trust and its beneficiaries.
Numerous illustrative examples and calculations will be provided, so be sure to register now for this important webinar.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.