Two Keebler 199A Webinars for the Price of One! - A Special Re-Broadcast of Bob's 8/15 and 9/21 Webinars - 180 minutes.
Wednesday October 24
3:00 PM EDT - 6:00 PM EDT
If you feel like you need to get up to speed quickly on how the 199A passthrough deduction works, this is your chance. LISI is offering a 2-for-1 special bundle on Bob Keebler’s most recent, post regulation 199A webinars.
In his first webinar, Bob covers how the proposed 199A regulations change our understanding of the 199A landscape. In the second, Bob explores the mathematics of the deduction with an iterative case-study approach:
- Basic example working through the mechanics of the deduction
- Reducing income to the threshold limitation for a dentist client
- Spinning out practice real estate for a chiropractor client
- Spinning out non-service business interests for a chiropractor client
- Using aggregation to increase the deduction for a real estate client
- Understanding leverage and its new broader effect
- Using non-grantor trusts to increase the deduction
- Understanding how accelerated cost recovery interacts with the deduction
- Using S-Corps to meet the wage test for an engineering firm
- Adjusting wages to minimize taxes coordinated with the deduction
- How aggregation can cost a trucking client
Act now as this 2-for-1 bundle will not be repeated.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.