What the Financial Professional Really Needs to Know About Tax Reform
It’s critically important that Financial Professionals get quickly up to speed on how their best clients will be impacted by tax reform. The best way to do this is to join Bob Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP for his exclusive LISI webinar that explores what the financial professional needs to know about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Bob's informative webinar will specifically cover:
- The Complete Overhaul of Itemized Deductions
- The New Rate Structure for Individuals
- The New Child & Family Tax Credits
- Re-thinking DrawnDown Strategies
- Re-thinking Charitable Strategies
- Roth Conversions Going Forward
- College Planning Going Forward
- Advanced Income Tax Planning Using Trusts
- Massive Changes to Drafting, Planning and the Administration of Estates Including Doubling the Gift, Estate and GST Exemption
- The New Rate for Corporations & Reviewing Old Traps
- The Massive Change to the Taxation of Pass Thru Income
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. Your webinar registration is designed for one individual user and groups up to 5 individuals. Sharing beyond this is not permitted. If you are interested in group access to our webinar content, please send an email to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.