Life Insurance Planning Opportunities After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Recording and Slides are Available Here .
Lee Slavutin & Bob Keebler: Life Insurance Planning Opportunities After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
In this fast-paced webinar, Lee Slavutin and Bob Keebler will review and comment on a number of important life insurance planning strategies that are presented after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Their webinar will cover the following topics:
- What to do with existing life insurance policies;
- Using the increased gift tax exemption to exit from split dollar and premium financing;
- Using the increased gift exemption to move policies from retirement plans to insurance trusts and eliminate estate taxation of the insurance proceeds;
- Allocating the increased GST exemption to insurance trusts that are not completely exempt;
- Allocating the increased GST exemption to the GRAT’s remainder beneficiary trust;
- Split dollar opportunities in C corporations with the new low 21% tax rate;
- Using GRAT’s to exit from split dollar plans;
- How to integrate life insurance planning with the section 199A deduction;
- Using life insurance to enhance planning under section 6166 deferral;
- Obtaining tax refunds on life settlement transactions completed in the last three or four years
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.