Estate Planning for Qualified Retirement Plans and IRA’s
Thursday August 16
3:00 PM EDT -
Paul Hood: Estate Planning for Qualified Retirement Plans and IRA’s
Qualified retirement plans and IRA’s often are your client’s biggest asset. However, the rules can be counterintuitive and complex. In his exclusive LISI webinar, Paul Hood will review a number of important concepts, including:
• Understanding the foundational tax concepts of estate planning for retirement accounts
• The three types of clients in this type of estate planning.
• The requirements for trusts to be designated beneficiaries.
• How to use stretch out strategies to increase wealth to future generations
• Using spousal rollovers and qualified disclaimers to maximize distribution stretch-out
• The required minimum distribution rules.
• The different beneficiary choices, together with the pro’s and con’s of each choice.
• The differences between surviving spouses and all other beneficiaries.
• The considerations attendant to marriage contracts.
• Blended family issues in IRA’s.
• A short list of factors to consider in estate planning for qualified retirement plans and IRA’s.
• The beneficiary designation forms of over ten major IRA custodians.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $ for this webinar.