What CPAs and Financial Planners Should Know About Trusts and Estates
Recording and Slides are Available Here .
This is a survey course on the intergenerational transfer of property - focusing on what the CPA should know about trusts and estates. It will cover a broad number of topics ranging from the fundamental legal principals necessary for the trust and estate practitioner to understand to the ability of language in the trust instrument accomplish a certain tax result. Specific topics include:
· Legal definitions and principals involving estates and trusts
· Basic principles regarding property ownership
· Types of trusts commonly used
· Trust accounting fundamentals
· Certain clauses that are important to understand
· Formula valuation clauses
· Requirements for a trust to be a qualified designated beneficiary of an IRA
· Using IRD to fund charitable bequests
· Learn how to read and understand estate planning instruments.
· Learn basic fiduciary accounting principles.
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $149.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $129 for this webinar.