Part 1 of 3 Part SPLIT-DOLLAR WEBINAR SERIES:
THE SPLIT-DOLLAR “FIX IT” SHOP – WHAT TO DO WITH PRE-FINAL
REGULATION SPLIT-DOLLAR ARRANGEMENTS
Recording and Slides are Available Here .
We will discuss what can be done to “fix” these old equity collateral
assignment arrangements, including:
• Taxation of these arrangements under Notice 2002-8
• What its “no inference” provision may mean and our ability to rely on it, both during the term
of the arrangement and on its termination during the insured’s lifetime.
• The impact of Neff vs. Comm.
• The potential application of Section 409A to employment related split-dollar arrangements
including Notice 2007-34
• Its grandfathering provisions
• Economic benefit arrangements not grandfathered from Section 409A
• The absence of any “no inference” language
• The requirement for amending those arrangements by 2008 and dealing with those which weren’t
• Enter the fix it shop
There will be no CE for this webinar
For those who have a conflict with the date/time, The session will be recorded. Simply register and you will have unlimited access to the recording.
Although they are scheduled for a particular time and date - once purchased - they can be viewed at ANY TIME!.
If you are not a LISI member please use the Buy Now Button below to pay the non-member price of $129.
After you pay you will be sent a link with the registration information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: To pay using a credit card, use the botton labeled
"Pay with Debit or Credit Card" after clicking the Buy Now button below.
If you are a LISI member, please login below to receive the member price of $99 for this webinar.